All Topics / Help Needed! / Accountant reccomendation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Hi everyone,

This question is directed to Steve Mcknight aka The Keymaster.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Hi Steve,

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am excited about the new opportunities this year, and have found an investment property which I would like to now take action on.

I would like to get structures and everything right from the get-go and so would like to ask if you could please share the name of the accountants you use to advise/set up structures for your investment properties?

Since many accountants all offer different opinions and advice, since I am implementing your strategies, I would find it much easier if I could please use the same accountant as you.

Sharing this information would put me at a great advantage and I would love to get it right from the start.

I look foreword to your response, and once again thank you for helping the public with sharing your invaluable knowledge!

Kind regards,

Charlie

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Charlie,

Steve asked me to let you know he recommends Mark Unwin.  He is based in the North-East of Melbourne :-

https://www.mjua.com.au/

Benny

charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Thanks Benny for passing on this information, and thanks Steve for letting me know.

I will be in contact.

Cheers,

Charlie

Profile photo of DogherDogher
    Participant
    @dogher

I remember one website with accountants who offer their services in an online format, can advise you. I don’t really remember, since I used them a long time ago, but they were called gorillaccountig. Try searching online for them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.