All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Property Networking Group Meeting – Tuesday 29th November 2022
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 29th November – doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s November Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting, the last for 2022, where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Real Deal | Scott & Valerie Smith
This is the sort of deal that can set anyone up for retirement… I’m talking 6 figures of positive cashflow per year for life!
This power couple are building 7 NDIS units on the Gold Coast to provide homes for high physical support disability tenants. This is a feel good development that’s transforming lives and at the same time creating some exceptional income!
The best part? They are doing this deal with almost NONE of their own money! This deal has it all so you’ll want to be in the room to see it unfold before your eyes… photos, feasibility and phenomenal profits!
then we have another special guest…
Jen Williams | Qld Executive Director, Property Council of Australia
What better way to round out 2022 than with a clear vision for 2023?
We all know there’s a massive housing shortage but what’s really being done about it?
With demand only set to increase from interstate and international migration and the Olympics just around the corner… we need some solutions – fast! Jen has been good enough to come along and share her insights and some of the recommendations the Property Council of Australia is putting forward to all levels of government. Crisis brings opportunity and now is the time to be in at ground level to help deliver results in a synergetic manner.
This is a one-off presentation on this important topic and an absolute treat to have this type of knowledge in the room… don’t miss it!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th November 2022
Registration: 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th November 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.