- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 22nd November – 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s November Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Matt Punter | The Savings Centre
It’s never been more important to know what’s ahead in the lending environment. Matt will be sharing his latest insights on:
• Interest rate rises and how that effects the bank’s lending
• Which banks have a risk appetite for active property deals
• How long will the banks wait until they turn the taps off and how you can make sure your loan application gets over the line.
Buying, selling or holding property… you need to hear this.
Real Deal | It’s A Cracker!
We have a cracker real deal this month that’s still under wraps. You’ll have to be in the room to find out how truly amazing this project is and how they’ve have managed to make massive profits in the current market!
Darcy Miller | ONF Surveyors
Darcy is an extremely passionate about surveying and has some great top tips and handy hints regarding how important having a surveyor is BEFORE you buy your property. There have been some costly situations that could have been prevented by using a surveyor in the due diligence period.
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link and follow the prompts, and pay your $10 entry fee online – click here for discounted link – or $15 at the door on the night.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 22nd November 2022!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐