All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Property Networking Group Meeting – Tuesday 25th October 2022
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 25th October – doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s October Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Real Deal | Anna Halman
Starting your first subdivision? Here’s your chance to listen to a first-timer get the job done while still holding down a full-time job!
Anna Halman is going to reveal all on her first one into two subdivision in Ferny Grove. You’ll get to see all the pictures, her process and the amazing profit she achieved for herself and her JV partners.
Most importantly you’ll hear how Anna struggled to finally pull the trigger on her very first deal. There are huge lessons to learn when someone shares their state of mind during the whole process and you’ll see how Anna went from a nervous wreck to a confident property developer.
Dave Weston & Friends | Special Development Presentation
Dave is a civil engineer since 1999. He has worked on over 3500 development projects and completed many of his own projects. Dave will be showing us how having an effective team around you can help prepare a new project for development.
Within your development team, it’s imperative to have professionals in their field working alongside each other. This month he is joined by Alex, from Steffan Town Planning, Howard from ONF Surveyors, Damian from AMPFLO and Shane from Pembroke Constructions. Here, they will share what their specialty roles are and how they all work together to fast-track your development and save money along the way!
No matter what level of experience you have, this will be life-changing information for anyone in the development space.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 25th October 2022
Registration: 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 25th October 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.