All Topics / Heads Up! / Gold Coast Property Networking Group Meeting – Thursday 25th August 2022
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Gold Coast Property Networking Group meetup coming up Thursday 25th August – 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s August Gold Coast Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Matt Punter | The Savings Centre
Most of you know, Matt and his team are specialists in property investing. What you may not know is the depth of their involvement, and just how much that helps us, the borrowers. Matt will bring a brand spanking new topic for everyone, and we’ll reveal it all soon!
The Real Deal | Chris Newman
Chris is back with a new deal he’s working on – A joint venture developing 4 luxury apartments in Mermaid Beach! You’ll also see a progress update on his 6 townhouse site in Palm Beach.
Be in the room to see how this type of deal comes together to make phenomenal profits with no money down!
Paul Copeland | William Buck
Paul is a wealth of information when it comes to structures, accounting, tax, you name it and he covers a topic that honestly, most of us find confusing.
Do I need to RSVP? YES! – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending or returning member? Just click this link and follow the prompts, and pay your $10 entry fee online – click here for discounted link – or $15 at the door on the night.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP: CLICK HERE.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
Remember, if you are a current Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 25th August 2022
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 25th August 2022!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.