All Topics / Forum Frolic / WealthGuardian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of danielkkimdanielkkim
    Participant
    @danielkkim

Dear all,

I am currently reading ‘From 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years’ and came across ‘WealthGuardian.’ However, I see now that this product has been ‘discontinued.’ I was wondering what resources are currently available and will I be able to access ‘WealthGuardian’ anytime soon?

Cheers,

Daniel

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Daniel,

I checked with Steve – he mentioned that Wealth Guardian is one that he has wanted to update, but he has several other projects on the go and is short on hours.  No ETA provided on when a new WG might emerge.

Re other products, STEPS is a classic (imho) for anyone looking to buy a property, as it takes you by the hand and steps through a very complete due diligence procedure, along with calculators and templates to enable you to buy with confidence.  Available now, and with a 14day free trial – see the advertisement on the Home Page.

The other one Steve is actively working on is a revamp of Deal Detective.  Again, no ETA, but I have already seen and used a Beta version, so it is coming…..  This is a good one as it seems to interface well with anyone searching online for deals.

I don’t know Wealth Guardian at all, but it appears to have something to do with structure – a good accountant might be the place to start for you.  If in Melbourne, I have heard good words of Mark Unwin & Associates in this realm,

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.