All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / For Sale by Owner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Jodie KellyJodie Kelly
    Participant
    @minustheagent

Here are some points about Selling Property Yourself!

• Online Property Listing
    • Home Staging
    • Fair market value
    • Hassle-Free Services

Share your thought on it

Jodie Kelly | Minus The Agent
    https://www.minustheagent.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

The Quickest Way To Sell Your Own Home

Profile photo of sophialoren2sophialoren2
    Participant
    @sophialoren2

Selling a property yourself is an increasingly popular option for many property owners. It’s fast, easy and saves you a lot of money. However, there are some important things to be aware of before selling your property yourself. Before you list your property online, there are a few steps you should take to get your home ready. You need to get your home ready for viewings and make sure potential buyers will feel comfortable in your property.

Home Staging – The first thing you should do is stage your home. Staged homes sell faster and for more money. Easy Ways to Stage Your Home: Clean Declutter – You need to remove any personal items that might make it hard to picture the property as your own. Clean out closets and cupboards, remove loads of unnecessary paperwork, and make sure the sight of things is clean. Get rid of excess furniture – nobody wants a crowded look. Home Cleaning – Even if you are staging your home, you still need to clean it thoroughly.

Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

I love buying houses for sale by owner. The reason I do though is it is easier to negotiate and I get much better deals. If you are trying to maximize the dollars you get I would use a great agent.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.