- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 26th July – 6.30pm start.
After our June Brisbane Property Networking was cancelled 😔 due to much illness with our presenters and helpers, we are ready and raring to go for the upcoming July event!
Join us at the July Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Damian Vescovi | AMPFLO
Damian is a highly skilled Electrical & Telecommunications Design Consultant, and you’ll be amazed at what we will learn in this one:
- Due diligence – what you need to know when assessing a site for electrical and telecommunications
- Understanding your Council’s DA conditions, and last but not least;
- Factors impacting electrical and telecommunications project costs for subdivisions.
This is a topic that has notoriously been a little ‘blurry’ for a number of investors, and we’re privileged to learn from an expert!
Real Deal | Nick Hague
Discover how Nick’s 1 into 2 subdivision created over $300k profit in less than 12 months. Key learnings from this Real Deal include:
- How this builder relationship brought this deal to the table
- Doing multiple deals at once leveraging the funds of others
- Managing difficult sellers to get the outcome you want
Be in the room to see how all this came together to create a substantial profit.
Shane Edwards | Pembroke Construction
Shane has worked on hundreds of subdivisions as a civil contractor. This presentation puts on his developer hat and shares exactly how he made $$$ on his own subdivision.
You’ll learn how Shane turned a massive profit using his negotiation tactics and applied his infrastructure connection skills.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to see how a subdivision expert uses his trade skills to create his own profitable subdivision project.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th July 2022
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th July 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐