- Tony LambrianosParticipant@melbpropertymeetingJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 47
Dear property investor,
Results Mentoring are running a free on-line “Financial Independence Property Workshop” this coming Saturday June 18th that you can attend from the comfort of your own home.
Simon Buckingham and Brendan Kelly will discuss the very latest research and forecasts for the Australian property market in 2022/23 – plus strategies and practical tactics to apply if you want to achieve “financial independence” through investing in real estate today.
On the agenda:
– The property market outlook for each Australian capital city in 2022-2023 (our forecasts over the last 2 years have been spot-on, so you won’t want to miss this latest analysis!)
– What rising interest rates and high inflation mean for the Australian property market.
– Is a 15%+ CRASH in property values on the way, as many economists are predicting – or have those pundits overlooked something critical?
– Why are properties in some locations still rapidly rising in value right now, while others are falling?
– How you can spot emerging boom suburbs BEFORE other property investors, so that you can capitalise on maximum growth (plus how to recognise and avoid suburbs where values will crash).
– NEW changes to lending rules that you need to know about and prepare for.
– Creating your own financial independence plan – including training in property investment strategies & techniques that past workshop attendees have used to “escape the rat race”… some in under 5 years.
As this is an interactive workshop, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to get your questions personally answered by Simon and Brendan!
The online workshop will be presented live via the Internet from 10am-1pm AEST this coming Saturday (June 18th), and all registered participants will also receive access to a replay recording of the event.
Over 300 savvy property investors registered for their last on-line workshop, and all agreed that the event gave them powerful insights and was especially valuable in today’s rapidly changing property market.
How to register free for the on-line event…
To participate in the on-line workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to install or update the “Zoom” app on your device:
You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.
Look forward to seeing you on-line this Saturday!
P.S. – A recording will also be available following the live event. Make sure you register even if you can’t attend at the scheduled time, so that you can access the recording.