All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Advertise House For Rent

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Jodie KellyJodie Kelly
    Participant
    @minustheagent

Share some tips for Advertising Your Rental Property.

Jodie Kelly | Minus The Agent
    https://www.minustheagent.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

The Quickest Way To Sell Your Own Home

Profile photo of sophialoren2sophialoren2
    Participant
    @sophialoren2

Your ability to promote your rental property to attract and maintain renters determines your success or failure as a landlord. No matter how fantastic your home is, if no one discovers it or moves in, you are unlikely to have made a good investment.
    Here are some short marketing suggestions to help you stand out from the crowd, advertise your property, and attract excellent renters to live in your rental.
    Create an Excellent Rental Listing
    Determine the Appropriate Rent Price
    Time the Rental Market by Advertising Your Rental Listing Online
    Use social media to promote your rental listing.
    Offer a Great Tenant Experience with Word-of-Mouth Marketing or ‘For Rent’ Signs

Profile photo of Jodie KellyJodie Kelly
    Participant
    @minustheagent

Your ability to promote your rental property to attract and maintain renters determines your success or failure as a landlord. No matter how fantastic your home is, if no one discovers it or moves in, you are unlikely to have made a good investment. Here are some short marketing suggestions to help you stand out from the crowd, advertise your property, and attract excellent renters to live in your rental. Create an Excellent Rental Listing Determine the Appropriate Rent Price Time the Rental Market by Advertising Your Rental Listing Online Use social media to promote your rental listing. Offer a Great Tenant Experience with Word-of-Mouth Marketing or ‘For Rent’ Signs

Thanks!

Jodie Kelly | Minus The Agent
    https://www.minustheagent.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

The Quickest Way To Sell Your Own Home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.