- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 31st May – 6.30pm start.
Join us at the May Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting, where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Paul Copeland | William Buck
Paul – our property investing accountant extraordinaire, will be sharing with us:
- The impact of GST and structures on property
- Looking at when, and when not, to register for GST
- A review of how the margin scheme works
- Different tax outcomes from structures
The ramifications of not having this set up correctly for your investing can be costly and significant to the bottom line of a project, so don’t miss it – set yourself up right from the start of your property journey!
Real Deal – Karine Mac
This month, we have the pleasure of Karine Mac stepping on to the stage and sharing her Real Deal with us. Karine is finding her niche and the best thing about it – simplicity.
If you want to keep your investing uncomplicated, this one’s for you!
Here’s the nuts and bolts:
- It’s a simple 1 into 2 subdivision in inner Brisbane
- The DA was approved in a record time of 2.5 weeks (resulting in increased equity before settlement)
- Estimated to generate nearly $240,000 profit in 5 months
- Builder wanted to buy both lots – but settlement hasn’t occurred and land hasn’t been subdivided yet!
Keen to hear more?! You know where to be!
Our last session:
Russell Spark | Sparke Legal
Having your solicitor be experienced with property investing strategies cannot be underestimated. We’re extremely fortunate to have Russell on our team, and every time he presents, he drops some gold nuggets. This month will be no exception, and he’ll be covering the ins and outs of options. He’ll take you through the advantages and how to make them work for you.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 31st May 2022
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 31st May 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐