- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
Come along to the May – Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting!
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each time. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this quarterly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
Russell Sparke – Sparke Legal
This month, Russell brings us a great presentation on all things Joint Ventures.
Learn how you can set yourself up to be ready to take on a Joint Venture partnership. If there is something stopping you from moving forward in property development, you may just find your solution in this presentation!
The Real Deal – Scott & Valerie Smith
Scott & Valerie Smith are sharing their Real Deal with us – a three lot subdivision in Margate with an existing house that needed to be moved. Yes, that’s right – moved like a piece of lego!
With neighbourly obstacles over sewer connections, project delays, and market movement over the period, this is a fresh ‘hot off the press’ project that resulted in two of the three blocks being sold for a great result.
Lessons, wins and challenges as always are shared in this one – don’t miss it!
Matt Punter – The Savings Centre
Matt will be covering all the topics you love to hear about including joint venturing and alternative funding strategies to maximise property project profits.
Let’s face it, if we could all access funds easier, it would mean we could do more projects! This man is a wealth of knowledge and should not be missed.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes!
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 3rd May 2022
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 3rd May 2022!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐