- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 26th April – 6.30pm start.
Join us at the April Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting, where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What’s in store this month?
Matt Punter – Mortgage Broker, JV specialist, Real Deal presentation!
This month we’ve added a BONUS Real Deal
Matt’s taking off his finance hat this time and sharing one of his Case Studies.
You’ll discover how Matt is making multiple six figure profits on his projects without ever having to be on site!
There are MASSIVE learnings in this BONUS Real Deal presentation!
Real Deal – Alan Castorina
This month Alan pulls back the curtains to share his 1 into 6 lot subdivision in Wakerley. With a profit of $1m+, find out how he saw an opportunity to bring this deal to life. Yes, there were challenges along the way (isn’t there always!) so if this is a deal that you aspire to, don’t miss it!
Jason Favier from ONF Surveyors
Jason from ONF Surveyors specialise in boundary surveys, site level and feature surveys, land development and community title surveys. If you’re developing property, you need a Surveyor! Jason’s presentations are always filled with gold nuggets, and well worth watching.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th April 2022
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th April 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐HLaura12Participant@hlaura12Join Date: 2019Post Count: 1
Is Steven McKnight going to be there?BennyModerator@bennyJoin Date: 2002Post Count: 1,416
Wouldn’t be likely – the meeting is a Brisbane one. Steve is from Melbourne.
BennyMatt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
Thanks for your question! Benny is correct – unfortunately, the planets won’t align with Steve in Melbourne and my networking events being in QLD.