All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Property Investing Manuals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of S.WadeS.Wade
    Participant
    @glen-hardey

Hi All;

I’m having a clear-out of some of my property investing manuals I’ve bought through Property investing over the years, I’m now seeking to move these on to another property investor for their own personal and investing development.

Dean & Elise Parkers Complete renovation system – Step by Step manual, page & CD’s are in immaculate condition (including the box) $500.00

Zig Ziglar – The Born to win seminar (Ultimate library) Audio CD’s / DVD, along with Secrets of closing the sale, Secrets of a Phenomenal business and two other family box sets of audio CD’s. There is also a book Find your success code (Born to Win). All in immaculate condition. $180.00

I can provide photos if required, items are located in Perth WA.

Stephen

Profile photo of gratifiedsurroundgratifiedsurround
    Participant
    @gratifiedsurround

Thank you for sharing information and prices for these books. I want to buy Dean & Elise Parkers Complete Innovation System for $500.00. Where will I order this book?

gratifiedsurround
    https://flappy-bird.co

Profile photo of S.WadeS.Wade
    Participant
    @glen-hardey

Hi there;

unfamiliar with with the innovation material, Perhaps emailing Property investing may help point you in the right direction.

Swade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.