All Topics / Heads Up! / Tue 15 Feb – Property Market Update plus 2 Real Deals and Face-2-Face Networking

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investor,

We are excited to resume our monthly face-to-face networking meetings at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.

Can you believe it has been six months since since we last networked together?

This meeting will also be available live on ZOOM (see below).

To kick off the meeting I have asked property market expert, Brendan Kelly – Director Results Mentoring and CEO of Property Predictions to provide us with a Melbourne property market update. He will explain what is driving the Victorian market, and identify a couple of suburbs with the potential to out perform the market in 2022, plus specific localities to avoid.

Mark, Mogan and Ernest will then talk to you about their real deals – warts and all.

Mark will explain how he was able to negotiate over $30k off the price of a great property purchase, then …

Mogan and Ernest will detail about how they were able to generate $200k+ profit from their renovation project.

Finally at long last we will network face-to-face giving you the chance to catch up with old and new investing friends!

It doesn’t matter if you are new to property investing or have tons of property experience – there will be someone that will have a great answer to any of your questions.

I look forward to seeing you in person.

You are welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!

Please secure your place below

Date: Tuesday 15th February 2022
    Venue: The Veneto Club, 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen
    Time: 6:30pm registration for a 7:00pm start
    Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple.

To attend the meeting in person

https://bulleenpropertymeetingfeb2022.eventbrite.com.au

To attend the meeting via Zoom

you must register and pay by clicking on the link below and the Zoom link will be emailed to you.

https://zoombulleenpropertymeetingfeb2022.eventbrite.com.au

I look forward to seeing you there!

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.