All Topics / General Property / For all new readers – urgent info….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Welcome, new member,

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Steve and what he has done over the years, I wanted to alert you to his Market Update that will take place in a matter of days from now.

In years past, Steve’s Market Updates were quite a regular occurrence, and appreciated by all.  More recently, his other projects have taken more of his time, but he has offered to “unwind” the current situation re property investing in Australia for us.

These will take place on Thurs 10th Feb and Sat 12th Feb.  I hear these two webinars are filling fast (especially the Thurs evening session) so don’t dilly-dally if you want to learn what’s happening and what Steve projects for the near future.  It will cost you the tiny amount of $20 to join in – which is an absolute bargain price for the kind of data Steve provides in his Market Updates.

As one who has appreciated the diligence and common sense of Steve’s Updates over many years (combined with an “easy to grasp” teaching style), I commend these webinars to you, and suggest you join us if you have any interest at all in the current state of play in Australia.  e.g. Prices of housing has soared recently, but what is coming next for the domestic market?    Steve will be covering this and much more.  Be sure to be there for one of these sessions….

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/update/

Benny

Cm243287
    Participant
    @cm243287

Thanks for the ‘heads up’ Benny…I’ll be tuning in on Thursday night…cheers Colin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.