- Tony LambrianosParticipant@melbpropertymeetingJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 47
Dear property investor,
Find out what rising inflation, interest rates and the risks of economic disruption from the new Omicron COVID-19 variant mean for Australia’s property market – and how you can create your own “financial independence” plan to protect yourself from potential economic shocks – by joining Simon Buckingham and Brendan Kelly from Results Mentoring for a special 3-hour online event this Saturday December 4th.
Saturday’s free online “Financial Independence” Property Workshop will cover:
- The very latest research and outlook for the property market (our 2020 & 2021 forecasts were more accurate than the big banks, so don’t miss our latest predictions for 2022!)
- Why and where property values are likely to rise strongly (plus the risky locations to avoid like the plague if you plan to protect your wealth!)
- Whether you should be worried about interest rates, inflation and tighter lending rules in 2022.
- Practical techniques for finding elusive positive cashflow property deals.
- Real-world case studies demonstrating “active investing” strategies that deliver 5- and 6-figure cash profit outcomes in months rather than years.
- Creating your own financial independence plan… and more!
Results Mentoring is running the workshop via the Internet from 10am-1pm AEDT on Saturday (December 4th), and all registered participants will also receive access to a replay recording of this not-to-be-missed event.
This is an interactive live online workshop, so there will be plenty of opportunities to get your property investing questions answered.
Please feel free to share the webinar link with your investing friends and anyone else you think may benefit. There is no cost to attend.
See you online!
– TonySteve McKnightKeymaster@stevemcknightJoin Date: 2001Post Count: 1,763
How are you? Well, I hope.
I see the RESULTS office is up for lease again. Are you guys moving somewhere else, or working from home?
I note that you only seem to post when you are plugging a workshop to feed into RESULTS sign ups. Why not start a discussion about the topics here, rather than simply advertising the workshop?
Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
Success comes from doing things differently