- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 26th October – 6.30pm.
Join us at the October Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting, where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What’s in store this month?
Paul Copeland From William Buck
Paul Copeland, director of William Buck, brings us a great presentation this month. Rising above the usual doom, gloom and COVID-19 hype, he will give us some insight on how we can “Revive, Review, Refocus & Thrive”. If there is something stopping you from moving forward in your property developing, you may just find your solution in this presentation.
This is an interactive session so charge your phones ready to see live results on the night!
Real Deal – Dave Weston
Dave has undertaken over 3000 development projects for his clients and has also done a large number personally over the last 20 years. This month, his goal is to provide us with an A-Z of how he approaches a new project:
– How he works with all other consultants (like the Town Planner, Surveyor, Energex Provider & Contractor) to fast track your development and to save money along the way.
– Outlining the importance of a good team.
– Guiding you on how to be a great Project Manager.
This will be life-changing information for anyone in the development space who is wanting to undertake a Subdivision or a Unit/ Townhouse Development.
Dave’s team will be available on the night making sure your questions are answered too.
This will be a great one not to miss!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 26th October 2021
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 26th October 2021.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
- This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Matt Jones.