- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 28th September – 6.30pm.
Come along and join us at the September Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting, where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucket load at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What’s in store this month?
Howard Culter from ONF Surveyors
Howard talks about the ‘Give or Take Nature of Survey Plans’ this month, and shares with us some real-life examples of what’s happening in real-time and on the ground.
There will be plenty of time for questions in this one!
Real Deal – Matt Campbell
Challenging Deals – slopes, flow issues and more. We know they’re out there, and on the surface, they can seem insurmountable. This month, Matt will be sharing one of his many projects that involve a slope and the challenges associated with that. With the help of DRW Consulting, Matt has turned problems into profits and is on track to settle on another two ‘challenging’ deals’ soon!
Come along to hear how he has not done this just once but many times to stand out from the pack.
Alex Steffan from Steffan Town Planning
This month Alex will step you through a development application including building a team, project managing the process, coming up with a strategic approach to your proposal, the associated timeframes, how to resolve possible issues, what is required for public notification, and what happens if it doesn’t go your way.
One jam-packed session and not to be missed this month!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 28th September 2021
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 28th September 2021.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐