- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to our August Gold Coast Property Networking Group is set to be a cracker!
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store?
1) Paul Copeland from William Buck
Paul Copeland, director of William Buck, brings us a great presentation this month. Rising above the usual doom and gloom and COVID-19 hype, he will give us some insight on how we can “Revive, Review, Refocus & Thrive”. If there is something stopping you from moving forward in your property developing, you may just find your solution in this presentation. Calling all property enthusiasts – you won’t want to miss this!
2) The Real Deal – Chris Newman
Chris only became interested in property investing with his first deal in 2014, and invested time and money in his education to then undertake his first development in 2019. He’s well and truly on track to achieve his goal of becoming a full time property developer!
This month, Chris shares his 1 into 5 Townhouse development in Palm Beach. You’ll find out:
* How he overcame a major investor pulling out 10 days out from settlement
* How much profit he is looking at gaining in this one deal (it’s big!)
This Real Deal isn’t to be missed, come along to find out all the details.
3) Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
With systems and procedures changing weekly in the area of finance, it’s so important to keep up to date with the changes. There is some quality information coming to you this month from Matt, so don’t miss out!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Burleigh Heads Surf Club
Address: Corner Goodwin Terrace and Gold Coast Highway, Gold Coast
Date: Thursday, 26th August 2021
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 26th August 2021
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐