- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to our August Sunshine Coast Property Networking Group meeting!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
Let start with our speaker line-up:
1) Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
This month, Russell brings us a great presentation on all things Joint Ventures.
Learn how you can set yourself up to be ready to take on a Joint Venture partnership. If there is something stopping you from moving forward in your property developing, you may just find your solution in this presentation!
2) Next up…The Real Deal with Steve Sullivan
This month we have an ‘outside the box’ (or should I say country?!)
Buy & Hold Real Deal with huge value add potential.
All the way from NZ, this one has it all – significant positive cashflow, renovation potential, subdivision potential, and capital growth.
Managed from Aus, there are plenty of obstacles and learnings along the way. You don’t want to miss this one!
3) Brett Kean from William Buck
Brett brings with him a wealth of experience as an accountant, specialising in the real estate industry. He’s going to bring clarity to the otherwise tricky topic of GST and structures. You are always guaranteed a few dry jokes from Brett, really interactive Q&A sessions and informative presentations. You just can’t miss this guy!
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 24th August 2021
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 24th August 2021!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐