All Topics / Heads Up! / [Live Webinar] How to Avoid Buying a Property Lemon! on Wed 4th Aug 2021

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear Property Investor,

Many home buyers and property investors have been rushing into in the current hotly competitive market – often doing little-to-no “due diligence” in their haste to secure a property.

Don’t let “FOMO” (the Fear Of Missing Out) lead you to make a costly mistake!

A smart investor should never let emotion get in the way of common sense – and rushing or omitting the proper inspection of a property before buying can lead to a world of financial hurt later.

On Wednesday August 4th at 7:00pm AEST, experienced property mentor and eagle-eyed investor Brendan Kelly from Results Mentoring will be hosting an important webinar, where he will step through the essential “physical due diligence” that every property investor should undertake PRIOR to signing a contract on a property.

Learn how to quickly spot and avoid issues that could turn your investing gold mine into a horrible money pit – BEFORE you buy your next investment property!

How to register free for the on-line event…

In order to participate in the on-line workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to set up the “Zoom” webinar app on your device:

==> Register free now by clicking the link below
    https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/5316275601502/WN_skzFv4o5Reij2KOxI7pY7A

You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.

I look forward to seeing you on-line!

– Tony

P.S. – A recording will also be available following the live broadcast. Make sure you register even if you can’t attend at the scheduled time , so that you can access the recording.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.