✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 29th June 6.30pm.
Our June Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting will share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers. This month is all about profiting on the current market conditions with knowledge, insights and contacts to ride this wave to long term wealth!
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned
What’s in store this month?
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
As the local market continues to boom, Matt will take us through another vital update on the current economic conditions. He’ll bring us up to speed on borrowing capacity – and the implications of the repealing of responsible lending legislation in early 2021.
What does our lending market look like right now? Will things get easier, or harder? With systems and procedures changing daily, this is one presentation not to be missed.
Real Deal – Brendon Ansell.
This month, Brendon delves into all the juicy details on his very successful development in Bulimba, aptly named ‘One’.
Brendon is an exceptional property developer that survived – and thrived – through the GFC and now, during COVID. He’s well versed to commentate on the current environment and beyond… and in fact has been known to make some extraordinarily accurate market predictions, especially in South East QLD where many of his most recent developments reside.
If you want to learn from someone who is consistently achieving outstanding results regardless of market conditions, this is one for you!
Paul Copeland from William Buck
This month, Paul shares the nitty gritty on how to manage your accounting like a pro regardless of whether you’re starting out, or a seasoned investor!
– How to choose the right accountant (hint – not all are equal!)
– How to best prepare for June 30
– How to run your property investing like a boss so your accountant loves you
– Latest tax income rates for individual and companies
– The importance of a corporate trustee and not skimping on proper structuring.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th June 2021
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th June 2021.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Due to recent COVID-19 restrictions, the live version of this meeting tonight has been changed to an online broadcast – FREE for all to attend!
Join this private Facebook Group (no cost) to watch the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyresourceshop/
Looking forward to seeing you online!
Cheers, Matt :)Johny22Participant@johny22Join Date: 2021Post Count: 0
***IMPORTANT UPDATE*** Due to recent COVID-19 restrictions, the live version of this meeting tonight has been changed to an online broadcast – FREE for all to attend! Join this private Facebook Group (no cost) to watch the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyresourceshop/ Looking forward to seeing you online! Cheers, Matt :)
Hi Matt, Is there any event like this in the month of August?
Yes we hold it on the last Tuesday of every month (except December) so the next one is Tuesday 31st August. Here’s the link to RSVP and its free for your first time: https://www.meetup.com/BrisbanePropertyGroup/events/279455400/
See you there!