All Topics / Help Needed! / John Lindeman vs Peter Koulizos and accuracy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of AlbroAlbro
    Participant
    @albro

Hey all,

Can anybody comment the about the accuracy of John Lindemans Shooting Star reports? He claims a very high accuracy with the suburbs he picks to increase in value, but then only lists a few suburbs that have actually gone up. Ie, seems to pick the results that favours his sales pitch.
    Does anyone have experience with his accuracy?

Also at one stage Peter Koulizos did suburb growth predictions too. Can anyone comment on his accuracy?

Profile photo of Shehan TambiShehan Tambi
    Participant
    @shehantambi

@albro – I have heard and watched John Lindeman in seminars and webinars but haven’t really had experience in using any of his content.

The problem I found personally was that I couldn’t really understand how his predictions worked. It is hard to make investments when you don’t understand how the process works so it is like blindly following something.

Now, that’s just me and my experience with it all.

After studying with Steve I am very confident in my own abilities to analyse and pick suburbs based on your financial goals.

The entire context of the “right suburb” for you is only makes sense if it facilitates progress towards achieving your financial goals.

Once you know how to set goals and learn how to do it yourself it is more powerful than anyone else’s predictions and proposed science.

Learning how to analyse, buy, manage and sell in context to you and your personal goals is the secret. Once you learn how to for yourself , you are empowered to go again and again and again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.