All Topics / Creative Investing / Joint venture

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dominique Durand
    Participant
    @dominique-durand

I would like to put forward a joint venture/opportunity. I am looking at an opportunity to purchase a large acreage block with the intention of living on property or simply investment ( caretaker). The block could be as large as 200 acres . Mostly either cattle or nature reserved with potential to open a buisness.  And no more than 20 klms from the coastline.Roughly looking at 10 investors with approximately one hundred thousand dollars for each investor. Legals and incidentals to be discussed.Thoughts ,comments and advise would be appreciated.

Profile photo of HomeOfferSolutionsHomeOfferSolutions
    Participant
    @homeoffersolutions

Hi Dominique I am interested depending on where the land is located. Can you give me a rough idea or state of where the property is or will be? Sounds like you’ve done some homework already, and have a vision for it. Excited to hear more.

HomeOfferSolutions | Home Offer Solutions
    https://www.homeoffersolutions.com/

San Antonio Real Estate Investor & House Flipper

Profile photo of sellingmyhousesellingmyhouse
    Participant
    @rohan-sidd

Hello there Dominique I am intrigued relying upon where the land is found. Would you be able to give me an unpleasant thought or condition of where the property is or will be? Sounds as you’ve done some schoolwork as of now, and have a dream for it. Eager to hear more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.