All Topics / Heads Up! / Tue 2nd Mar – [Live Webinar] A $110k Reno profit in the midst of a pandemic!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear Property Investor,

Results Mentoring are running a free live webinar at 7:30pm on Tuesday (March 2nd), demonstrating how the right property investing strategies can be profitable even in the midst of a pandemic.

Property mentor Brendan Kelly will be joined by two of their mentoring program students, Ernest and Mogan, who will step through the case study of their recently completed renovation deal where they made a profit of over $110K in only nine months – in spite of multiple lockdowns and market disruption!

It’s a great practical illustration of how intelligently applying the right strategies can help you create wealth through property in ANY market conditions.

How to register free for the on-line event…

In order to participate in the on-line workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to set up the “Zoom” webinar app on your device:

==> Register free now

You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.

All registrants will also be sent a recording of the webinar, so I recommend registering even if you can’t attend the live session.

I look forward to seeing you on-line!

– Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.