All Topics / Heads Up! / Tue 9th Feb – Property Market Update and Face-2-Face Networking Back ON!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investor,

We are excited to resume our monthly face-to-face networking meetings at the Veneto Club in Bulleen.  Its been nearly a year since since we last networked together.

To kick off the meeting I have asked property market expert, Brendan Kelly director Results Mentoring and Property Predictions to  provide us with a Melbourne Property market update.  He will explain what is driving the resurgence in the Melbourne market including which suburbs to watch out for and which suburbs to avoid.

We will then network and mastermind.

‘Masterminding’ is when a a bunch of property investors come together with an opportunity to learn from each other.

It doesn’t matter if you are new to property investing or have tons of of property experience there will be someone that will have a great answer to any of your questions.

I look forward to facilitating this session and having lots of fun.

You are welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!

Limited places due to COVID restrictions

Due to COVID restrictions the room provided by the venue has limited seating.

Please secure your place here so that we can manage the number of attendees.

Date: Tuesday 9th February 2021
    Venue: The Veneto Club, 191 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen
    Time: 6:30pm registration for a 7:00pm start
    Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple.

Please secure your place by clicking here

I look forward to seeing you there!

Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.