All Topics / Heads Up! / [Live Webinar] Tue 2nd Feb – How Zoltan created a $950k+ profit on THIS deal

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Dear property investor,

On Tuesday 2nd February at 7:30pm AEDT Results Mentoring will be hosting a webinar demonstrating how intelligent educated property investors are making substantial profits in the current market.

Property mentor Brendan Kelly will be joined by one of their mentoring program students, Zoltan, who’ll step through the case study of one of his latest property deals and explain how he recently created a $950K+ profit.

In fact, Zoltan’s property successes have enabled him to ‘escape the rat race’ and become a professional property investor. Zoltan will also be explaining the property investing strategies that enabled him to chuck in his day job and achieve financial independence.

If you’re looking for inspiration and new ideas for creating wealth through property today, then don’t miss this webinar!

How to register free for the on-line event…

In order to participate in the on-line workshop you’ll need to register using the link below and follow the instructions to set up the “Zoom” webinar app on your device:

==> Register free now

You’ll then receive an immediate confirmation with details for attending the on-line event live.

All registrants will also be sent a recording of the webinar, so I recommend registering even if you can’t attend the live session.

I look forward to seeing you on-line!

– Tony

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.