All Topics / Help Needed! / Where would be a good suburb for Investing in Bathurst?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JoCrowJoCrow
    Participant
    @jocrow

Hi all,

New the game of investing, so hopefully I can learn a little more through you guys.
    We are in hopes of purchasing an our first investment property(house), and was wondering if you had any tips on the best areas, places to look at/to avoid and why? We looked at a few places, such as, Windrayne, West Bathurst, Bathurst CBD and Llanarth, but didn’t get a full sense of what the neighborhood was like beyond aesthetically.  Property value seems to be increasing so was hoping for any insight on the best suburbs for ROI through renting out the property?

Thank you in advance ;)

Jo.

Profile photo of Robert WilsonRobert Wilson
    Participant
    @robwilson

Hi Jo ,

As someone who has investment property in Bathurst and Blayney I would simply recommend the closer to the CBD the better, all the suburbs you mentioned all have good and bad areas but if you look at where the best capital gains are made long term they are generally closer to the CBD. I  like to look at investing as a long term project and like to think/plan 10-15 years in advance if you do that it will make the decision much simpler.

Good luck hunting it’s quite a hot market for good property now .

Robert Wilson

Whether you think you can or think you can't ....... your right . - Henry Ford

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.