All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for some strategy advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ChrisMtChrisMt
    Participant
    @chrismillett

Hey guys,

I am a first time investor, currently looking at getting my first investment property.
    I am open to all areas around Australia and have a budget of around $300k.

my goal was to find a cashflow positive property with potential for growth however I understand how difficult this can be.

I would like to understand from some more experienced investors, if they were in my position now, what strategy would they recommend.

I understand this is quite an open question but keen to see people’s response none the less.

thanks

Chris

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Hey Chris,

Mate finding a CF+ property is not hard, and that’s before talking about TAX benefits.

The growth is speculative, however, can be forecasted.

Well I do these things with clients and ask a lot more than the above mate, I would say you need to understand firstly your current financial position and your end financial goals and then each property/asset should be getting you closer to that goal.

E.g. a property that makes you $50k in two years or something like this might be a good goal, or something that has CF of $3000 per year. whatever it may be your seeking for the property or asset you want and then using that to get closer to your end goal

E.g end goal : $2000 per week income from assets.

There are so so so many options for what to do and lots are good and lots bad.

I wish you all the best mate and hope this assists.

Disclaimer : This is general and does not take in your circumstances and is not intended to be acted on in any way.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of Jaxon Jaxon. Reason: Add disclaimer

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.