All Topics / Creative Investing / Family seeking Rent to Buy investor for home in Perth

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of JJPHJJPH
    Participant
    @jjph

Hi all,

New to this forum so not sure if I am posting this in the right place. We are a family in Perth looking for a property investor who could structure a rent to buy deal/lease option for a property in Perth. We have considerable income (business and unrelated PAYG) but do not want to take money out of the business while it is funding further grow, hence why looking for potential rent to buy type transaction.

Flexible on terms, but looking for a win/win outcome.

Please message me if this is of interest.

Thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Without a deposit wouldn tbe something we could assist with and unless you find someone who is looking to sell and existing house i think you will struggle.

I own a Vendor FInance Company and we allow our clients to choose the property and then we buy the property and enter into an Vendor Terms agreement with them however we would always require the borrower to cover our acquisition costs and some sort of deposit.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.