- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Networking Group – we are so excited to be back in the room again this month…it’s like we never left!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
1) Justin Watt from Watt Realty
Justin Watt founder and CEO of an independent Real Estate agent on the North Side, joins us this month to talk about all that is Real Estate:
* Brisbane property prices holding firm – why is that?
* First Home buyer frenzy continues – so what’s driving this?
* What are we up against as other investors prepare to cross the border?
2) Premek Borek – Real Deal
The real deal this month comes from a Property Launchpad Graduate and a regular to our networking events. This deal is a relatively low-cost renovation on a 3 bed Queenslander in Corinda. In this one Premek will share the impact of COVID, coupled with the dramatic real estate predictions at the start of a pandemic. Yes, there are deals everywhere…and money CAN be made, even in a pandemic.
3) Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors
Howard Cutler, talks about the “Give or Take Nature of Survey Plans” this month, and shares with us some real life examples of what’s happening in real time on the ground. There will be plenty of time for questions in this one.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes – seats are limited due to COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our Ultimate Property Hub Membership; click here
If you are a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Monday, 26th October 2020
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Monday, 26th October 2020!
See you there!