All Topics / Opinionated! / Looking for investors to build a network

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • ahmed-mahdi
    Participant
    @ahmed-mahdi

Hello my name is Ahmed.

I’m 22 years old and have been looking into real estate investment. I’m located in Sydney. I’ve been lucky enough to wake up to the beauty of real estate investment early on, and lucky enough to find an expert in the game that has helped me advance my knowledge further. I’m currently working on building 16 town houses with the ex-investor and he makes it seem like a piece of cake. Now I’m reaching out to experienced real estate investors in the current market to further expand my network.
    If you are interested to have a coffee meeting please reply with some details about your investments and leave a contact for me to follow up on.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  ahmed-mahdi.
    Profile photo of PropDirPropDir
    Participant
    @propdir

Hi Ahmed – good to hear your interest in real estate investing.

I am a property investor since 2005 and also run a business called PropertyDirector.com.au as you will see in my signature below.

Happy to have a coffee catch-up or Zoom call – you can email me at [email protected] and we can tee something up.

PropertyDirector.com.au | A One-Stop Digital Platform for Property Investors
    Easy Digital Book keeping | Forecast Your Portfolio | Market Activity & Research Reports

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.