- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
**WE’RE BACK AT OUR LIVE EVENT THIS MONTH**
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Networking Group – we are very excited to be back in the room after a successful live event last month.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
1) Shane Edwards from Pembroke Construction
Shane deals with all things regarding civil and construction and this month he will be presenting on “earthworks” for different projects:
* Benefits of flat pads for sale of blocks
* Cost-benefit of flat pads on steep sites
* Level 1 compaction vs Level 2 & * Risks in earthworks
2) Alexander Steffan from Steffan Town Planning
Alexander is our RiskSMART accredited town planning consultant with 15 years experience. Check out what he talks about in this session;
* Why you need a town planner;
* What a town planner can save you over a simple 2min phone call
* Granny flat vs. Auxiliary Unit vs. Dual Occupancy, what’s the difference?
* Rooming accommodation
3) The Real Deal – Jesse Lee
The real deal from Jesse is a subdivision in Mansfield which seems like it went from impossible to profitable. Even when everything that could go wrong did, this developer said he “wouldn’t change a thing”. How did he get this one across the line?
4) Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
With systems and procedures changing weekly in the area of finance, it’s so important to keep up to date with the changes. There is some quality information coming to you this month from Matt, so don’t miss out!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our Ultimate Property Hub Membership; click here
If you are a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 29th September 2020
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 29th September 2020!
See you there!