- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
**WE’RE BACK AT OUR LIVE EVENT THIS MONTH**
WELCOME to the first live Brisbane Property Group meeting since March – we are super excited about getting back into the room.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
1) Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
Sparke Legal is a leading Property and Commercial law firm and Russell, our resident solicitor, is back this month to let us know what’s happening in his world. What changes are being implemented due to the knock on effects of COVID-19 and are we doing things differently these days? Tune in to keep on top of the latest updates.
2) The Real Deal – Henry Ledingham
Henry’s journey in development was initially sparked by a passion for real estate & property investment, but things really kicked off when the power and knowledge of Joint Ventures, met Henry’s construction and project management background. His first project (the real deal this month) features a 1 into 6 acre block subdivision in Brisbane. Henry encountered many challenges with council road, construction funding and a lengthy plan sealing and title rego phase. Be in the room to find out more.
3) Paul Copeland from William Buck
Paul Copeland, director of William Buck, brings us a great presentation this month. Rising above the usual doom and gloom and COVID-19 hype, he will give us some insight on how we can “Revive, Review, Refocus & Thrive”. If there is something stopping you from moving forward in your property developing, you may just find your solution in this presentation. Calling all Joint Venture enthusiasts – you won’t want to miss this!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our Ultimate Property Hub Membership; click here
If you are a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 25th August 2020
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 25th August 2020!
See you there!