All Topics / Help Needed! / Investment property selection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Invest2020Invest2020
    Participant
    @invest2020

Hi guys,

How would you short-list the potential suburbs for investment (for capital growth as cash flows I suppose would be easy to find out)? Where do you start? what sort of info and from which sources I should collect?

Sorry I know some of these questions may be easy for most of you but appreciate if you can share with me any useful website/book/resources that would help to start looking at potential investments in Australia or at least in specific states?

Thanks

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Hey Mate,

so all I can say is this is multi-leveled complex in-depth question, It requires looking at so many different aspects & then more on top of that due to the exact area, type of property, type of purchase requirements etc.

If you go through the forums you will find lots of details on each aspect of this.

really worth reading a lot on property books + forums + speaking with property investors.

This will start to explain whats required etc

(please note all the above is general & is not specific advice at all)

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of propman247propman247
    Participant
    @propman247

Hi Invest2020,

Whatsuburb.com.au is a great website/ app to help shortlist suburbs. Its great to work through the mix of capital growth vs rental yield vs past performance that suits what you are looking for.

whatsuburb.com.au

Good luck with your search!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.