All Topics / Help Needed! / Certainty Property Management – Are these guys REAL ?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of InvestwellInvestwell
    Participant
    @investwell

Hey Everyone

Has anyone had any dealings with Certainty Property Management.  The offer seems to be good to be true, so I know the saying that it usually is so I am hoping to get some real experiences with people that have investments and have had “real'” experiences with them.  Their online reviews are small and all of them don’t appear to be very real with multiple posts on the same day and then the last review is on their business.  There is no info on the staff or owners or the actual PM’s but big promises.

Full Service Agency – Fees at 3.9% –  Guarantee the rent, guarantee to pay and not claim on Insurance, even pay if the tenant falls behind –  Even talk about locking in the payments to you over 5 years even if the rents drop, How ?  Basically a permanent Rent guarantee. I am mean if someone can prove to me this is real, I am in.  But this doesn’t seem feasible at the rate they are charging and they are light on detail, Transparency and I’m suss on their reviews.

If they have hacked the system.  Great.  Can someone show me how this works or share their genuine experiences ?

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Good Day Investwell.

Very interesting, I have been studying & speaking with another property management firm doing 3.9% as well.
    They are called Yabonza & do not guarantee rent, I mean bsaed off the numbers I cannot see how “certainty” can make profits if they follow this model.

It literally doesn’t make any sense financially (from my very basic first review) unless they plan to massively scale their business & alter it later or something to grow revenue & build trust now or are doing something very different *(unlikely)

I mean it’s possible but unlikely.

Love to hear how you go!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Profile photo of Jaxon Jaxon. Reason: misspell

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of InvestwellInvestwell
    Participant
    @investwell

Yeah i just looked at Yabonza.  Thanks for that.  Their reviews may not be the best but at least they are real and more transparent.  Very hard to find a discount agency with great reviews.  I guess you get what you pay for.  I’ll stay on the Hunt.  Thanks for the update.

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Good Day Investwell.

Pleasure mate

Yeah they have not been “efficient” for a business model that validates itself with how “efficient” it is.

But this is all a great sign I feel as its likely a company with the right structure may step in and lower the management fees & alter the industry somewhat. (although many have tried in real estate sales & failed) (Purplebricks being the prime example)

I think you do get what you pay for but ultimately some businesses are built to do what others simply cant at that price point, so keep an eye on this space as its very likely we see someone provide real value at a similar price (4-6%) and actually provide a good service. (time will tell if thats within a few year or 20-30 years)

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.