All Topics / General Property / Cash flow in remote area

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Mandar NaikMandar Naik
    Participant
    @mandarn10gmail-com

Hi

i am a newbie investor and cash flow positive properties make lot of sense for investments. Such properties are generally found in remote areas. My question is how do we handle the vacancies and find new tenants in such areas? And how these risks can be mitigated specially for the areas where population is low

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Mandar Naik Mandar Naik.
    Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Good Day Mandar,

I agree for most situations I do not see why you wouldn’t get an asset that makes money instead of losing it. :)      (some exceptions)

So not always remote (depending on your view of such)

So you study the vacancy rates / call agents, study the area & understand the staple local economic situation e.g. farming/mining vs tourism/business etc

that is such a good question about population & I do have a view that’s quite multi-layered but a simple answer would be review

-risk of low population (how many renters vs owners / vacancy rate / growth of sales prices / industry reports)

-future calculations of growth based on reasons to live there

among many other things.

if you can learn to understand these things & more you will see the risk’s for what they are.

(once again this is not catered to you in any way this is just my general view of your statements)

Enjoy your week!

Kind regards

Jaxon Avery
    JPA Financial services

https://jpafinancialservices.com.au/

DISCLAIMER: This email contains general information only.  It does not take into account your objectives, current financial situation or needs.  Please consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal circumstances.Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before acquiring any product mentioned in this email. This email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If the email is received and not intended or addressed to you, please inform us as soon as possible and delete all copies of this email. If you do not want to receive any more emails from us please let us know by return email. if you wish to act on any of the information in any way please contact us prior to have it included in an advice document prior.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.