All Topics / Help Needed! / Is this time is good for investing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of sukh22sukh22
    Participant
    @sukh22

hi guys

need a suggestion about investing at this time or should wait for price drop

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

If the numbers add up and it fits your current strategy and position then there is no question.

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Profile photo of StevenSteven
    Participant
    @steven1982

wait for price drop

You can’t predict or time the market, so don’t even try it.

Make offers based on numbers that:

a) makes sense

b) provide you with buffer

c) allow you to add value so you create equity rather than “waiting for equity to build up over time”.

Study the area well and make sure the place where you invest and how you invest fits your strategy.

Profile photo of PropDirPropDir
    Participant
    @propdir

Hi Sukh,

Yes, I believe it is a good time to invest.  Prices in many areas are discounted (given the current situation), and interest rates are low.

However as Jaxon says, ensure the numbers add up and ensure that whatever investment you make aligns with your longer term strategy.  Do you due diligence research on specific areas, consider different options, then make a decision.

PropertyDirector.com.au | Digital Platform for Property Investors
    Easy Digital Book keeping | Forecast Your Portfolio | Market Activity & Research Reports

Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

I think it is always a good time to invest, the question just is where is the best place to invest now. If you think prices in the market you are interested in are going to drop then make offers based on your predicted prices. If they accept you offer and your prediction comes true you are covered and if the price drop doesn’t come then you bought really well.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Profile photo of PropertyGuru31PropertyGuru31
    Participant
    @propertyguru31

Hi there – yes, it certainly is.  I am currently looking around for bargains.

It will be worse in a few months (say end of year) when the job keeper payments cease. So me gonna be looking for some fire sales.

Profile photo of InvestJon1InvestJon1
    Participant
    @investjon1

From a fundamental investment point of view the historical experience that covers recessions, wars and even pandemics (in 1918) tells us that the long-term trend in shares and other growth assets is up and that trying to time bottoms is always very hard.

No one will ring the bell at the bottom, which by definition will come at a time of maximum bearishness when all the news is horrible

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of InvestJon1 InvestJon1.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.