All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Property Networking Group Meeting – Tuesday 26th May 2020

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Matt JonesMatt Jones
    Participant
    @mattjones

***IMPORTANT UPDATE***

Due to COVID-19, the live version of this meeting has been changed to an online broadcast – FREE for all to attend!

Join this private Facebook Group (no cost) to watch the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyresourceshop/

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!

Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to join the live ONLINE broadcast:

• You’ll walk away (from your computer!) with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).

• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.

• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.

• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be so glad you came.

• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.

There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!

It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!

What’s in store this month?

1) Alexander Steffan from Steffan Town Planning 

Alexander is a RiskSMART accredited town planning consultant with 15 years experience in gaining approval for his clients. In this online presentation, he will take us through what effects COVID-19 has had on all things town planning.

* Where are they seeing delays
    * How does one navigate through council approvals right now
    * Is it business as usual for developers, or are we expected to take a back seat?

Alex will cover all this and more online this month, so don’t miss this timely update.

2) Real Deal – Stay tuned…we are putting the finishing touches on this one.

3) Dave Weston from DRW Consulting 

Dave and his team do a fantastic job and have provided cost-effective & practical civil engineering solutions for over 20 years.

These last 5 weeks have seen Dave carry on like it’s business as usual! Developers are still pressing forward with their deals, and on a whole, people are staying positive. Join Dave this month where he will present:

* An update on all things COVID-19
    * Share some insight into property developers – are they pressing on with business, and if so, what issues are they coming across
    * Answer some of your burning questions

So get those questions ready, and join us online this month.

Do I need to RSVP? No (but you do need to take action – see below!)

Remember; join this private Facebook Group to watch the live broadcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/propertyresourceshop/

Check out our Ultimate Property Hub Membershipclick here

Save the date, Tuesday 26th May 2020!

See you there!

Cheers, Matt

Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
    https://www.propertyresourceshop.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...

Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

This is a positive effect of Corona. I own 3 rentals around Brisbane and am interested to hear what is happening the market. I live in New Orleans, Louisiana whoever and miss all these meetups. At least this one I can attend.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Profile photo of Matt JonesMatt Jones
    Participant
    @mattjones

Thanks! Great to hear that feedback, see you at the next one 30th June!

Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
    https://www.propertyresourceshop.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.