All Topics / Heads Up! / How did you guys prepare for a move?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Hiner1940Hiner1940
    Participant
    @hiner1940

Hey there,
    Moving is one of the stressful times of our life. We are preparing to move to Toronto and there is a lot of stuff to be moved. A storage container eliminates the stress of driving in move. We researched a range of possible storage containers suppliers in Calgary via the internet and received valuable advice and a quotation from a professional company that supplies storage containers in Calgary.  I’m moving out for the first time and would be happy to get some advice from anyone here. How did you guys prepare for a move?

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Profile photo of Benny Benny. Reason: removed advertising link - Mod
    Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

Moving is one of the worst things to do. We moved from Australia to New Orleans a couple of years. The good thing was I always rented where I lived and bought investment properties in other areas (I lived in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney so this was a much better strategy for me). This made it easy as I just sold 95% of my stuff and shipped 2 pallets to New Orleans. I ended up buying the AirBnB I was staying with so had a ready made house filled with furniture. Good luck on your move hopefully it is not to painful.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.