All Topics / Heads Up! / How did you guys prepare for a move?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Hiner1940Hiner1940
    Participant
    @hiner1940

Hey there,
    Moving is one of the stressful times of our life. We are preparing to move to Toronto and there is a lot of stuff to be moved. A storage container eliminates the stress of driving in move. We researched a range of possible storage containers suppliers in Calgary via the internet and received valuable advice and a quotation from a professional company that supplies storage containers in Calgary.¬† I’m moving out for the first time and would be happy to get some advice from anyone here. How did you guys prepare for a move?

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Benny Benny. Reason: removed advertising link - Mod
    Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

Moving is one of the worst things to do. We moved from Australia to New Orleans a couple of years. The good thing was I always rented where I lived and bought investment properties in other areas (I lived in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney so this was a much better strategy for me). This made it easy as I just sold 95% of my stuff and shipped 2 pallets to New Orleans. I ended up buying the AirBnB I was staying with so had a ready made house filled with furniture. Good luck on your move hopefully it is not to painful.

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.