All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking joint venture partner for NSW temporary workers accommodation (Dubbo)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of tomgarvtomgarv
    Participant
    @tomgarv

Hi everyone!

Dubbo council has been investigating suitable sites for temporary workers of the large number of solar farms to be built in the Dubbo/Wellington area.

https://www.wellingtontimes.com.au/story/6722158/five-sites-found-to-be-suitable-for-temporary-workers-accommodation/?cs=1546

I currently own a site that would be perfect for this. It’s approx 7,000m2 in one of Wellington’s best streets. Previously we have had a DA approved for a number of villas but the land sits vacant for now.

I see this as a fantastic opportunity to create a positive cashflow property, however I am time poor and based in Tasmania so it’s difficult for me to pursue things further.

Im seeking a JV partner who has time and ability to

– seek approval via council for the site

– arrange a head lease with one of the solar company’s, or similar.

– assist in project management of the construction phase

– assist in negotiating a sale if beneficial.

Thanks for your time!

Tom

Profile photo of SeidlerSeidler
    Participant
    @seidler

Hi Tom,

My husband and I would be interested to discussing your JV opportunity.

I have worked with Council in the past as well as in Real Estate and now run our company.

My husband Ben is a builder and has contacts with a large solar company who he personally knows the owner and we were also looking into putting a solar farm on our property.

We have experience in property development and this sounds like a great opportunity.

Please get in contact.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.