- tomgarvParticipant@tomgarvJoin Date: 2020Post Count: 1
Dubbo council has been investigating suitable sites for temporary workers of the large number of solar farms to be built in the Dubbo/Wellington area.
I currently own a site that would be perfect for this. It’s approx 7,000m2 in one of Wellington’s best streets. Previously we have had a DA approved for a number of villas but the land sits vacant for now.
I see this as a fantastic opportunity to create a positive cashflow property, however I am time poor and based in Tasmania so it’s difficult for me to pursue things further.
Im seeking a JV partner who has time and ability to
– seek approval via council for the site
– arrange a head lease with one of the solar company’s, or similar.
– assist in project management of the construction phase
– assist in negotiating a sale if beneficial.
Thanks for your time!