All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 17th March 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at this meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!
    — TOPIC: Expert Reveals how to Create Environmentally Sustainable Developments —

One of the fastest ways to supercharge your property portfolio is to take the step into property development… and a great first step could be a simple duplex or “dual occupancy” development.

At this Property Meeting, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from an expert in duplexes, who will be sharing her knowledge on the way to get a duplex development right the first time and avoid the pitfalls.

Our guest speaker Joanne Hands will be sharing the following vital information on how to make money constructing a duplex.
    – 7 Critical things you need to know so you don’t buy a lemon when choosing your land
    – How to spot a dud builder– the exact questions you need to ask and who to ask
    – The most important question you can ask the builder to ensure the build will be good quality – They answer this badly …you walk away
    – How to get started on your next duplex with just $100,000
    – How to keep the builder on time and on budget
    – The numbers on real deals Joanne is doing right now. The profit on just one deal is $347,000! in 12 months

Over the past 10 years Joanne has been working as a project manager, she has managed just over 100 small developments including granny flats, single builds, dual occupancies, duplex and triplex sites, subdivision and renovation. Joanne has experience in all facets of property development from early feasibility, design, approvals and documentation through to delivery. She has experience in working with architects for the highest and best use of the space, working with town planners for a smooth DA assessment and working with great builders to produce the best possible product for the price.

Joanne has also tried her hand at a few different strategies like cutting a house in half and relocating it, renovation and flipping, options and creative finance to name a few and has found her niche in duplex development.

As director of Symbion Property, her focus is helping her clients achieve significant profits through affordable property developments.

Come and meet Joanne in person, and network with other investors who are currently buying, developing, renovating and selling in the property market today.
    This is a session you won’t want to miss!

Come and meet other property investors plus listen to these incredible guest speakers.

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tue 17th March 2020
    Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP and reserve my place?
    Yes, its easy just click here and secure your place.

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.