All Topics / Heads Up! / South Melbourne Property Meeting Group – Thursday 12th March

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the South Melbourne Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the South Melbourne & Bulleen Property Meeting Groups. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!

— Expert Depreciation Tips to Maximise Your Property Cash Flow Plus Case Studies —

This month we have the pleasure of having Harry Nguyen, CEO and Founder of Northwind Quantity Surveyors, explain the important role of a Quantity Surveyor (QS) and how a QS can helps property investors maximise cash flow and save thousands of dollars each year!

Harry will be covering how effective use of depreciation can save property investors thousands every year
    – The benefits of having a depreciation schedule any investment property of ANY age
    – How depreciation rules for property investment have changed, and how you can still make the most of depreciation deductions
    – The important role of a QS in property investment and property development
    – Case studies: How property developers can save thousands of dollars
    – Case studies: How property investors can maximise cash flow

About Harry Nguyen
    Harry Nguyen is a CEO and Founder of Northwind Quantity Surveyors, a registered quantity surveying firm that helps property developers and property investors make substantial savings each year.

His clients include: investors, developers, government departments, major financial institutions, professional accountants, law firms, architects and builders.

Harry has extensive experience in residential and commercial projects, ranging from townhouses, apartment buildings, retail, offices, education, health, and recreational buildings.

Holding two university degrees Harry is also a member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS), the Australian Institute of Building (AIB), the Institute of Project Management (AIPM), the International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC), and is a Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB), in addition to being registered with the Victorian Building Authority (VBA).

Harry loves business networking and meeting new people. He believes in business collaboration and win-win outcomes that benefits all parties.

Outside of work, Harry teaches meditation and coaches people on positive mindset and transforming their lives to reach, their fullest potential. A devoted father of four children and loving husband, Harry enjoys reading personal development books, taekwondo, gym, swimming and spending time with his family. He has also recently authored an upcoming book on his personal experiences in property investment and property development that will be published later this year.

You are welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing – it is all about networking with like-minded people!
    Details below
    Date: 12th March 2020
    Venue: The Limerick Arms Hotel, 364 Clarendon St, South Melbourne with plenty of parking.
    Cost: Free
    Time: Networking from 6:30pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    Yes, its simple just let us know you are coming by clicking here.
    You are always welcome to bring along friends or relatives who are interested in property investing, it is all about networking with like-minded people!

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    South Melbourne Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.