All Topics / Heads Up! / Sydney Property Meeting Group – Monday 2nd March 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of SydneyPMSydneyPM
    Participant
    @sydneypm

Welcome to the Sydney Property Meeting Group.

My name is Glenn Newberry and I facilitate the Sydney Property Meeting Group. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at these meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!
    TOPIC: Meet 2020’s “Investor of the Year” & discover how he built a $5M portfolio + $70K annual cashflow!

This month we are privileged to have the WINNER of the 2020 Your Investment Property “Strategic Investor of The Year” Award coming to share his story in our brand new venue!

This month’s inspirational speaker started investing at just 19 years old, and by age 29 had strategically built a portfolio of 15 properties valued at over $5M, that delivers over $1,000/week in positive cashflow.

Come and meet 2020 Strategic Investor of the Year Sam Gordon and learn how he was able to build his amazing portfolio.

Discover the strategies that made Same a property millionaire and landed him on the front cover of the January 2020 edition of Your Investment Property magazine.

Sam will cover
    – The kinds of deals that have made him a property millionaire
    – How he picks areas and properties that deliver high growth and positive cashflow
    – How he obtains capital and loans to expand his portfolio
    – Secrets to leveraging banks’ money
    – Lessons learned from building a multi-million dollar portfolio

Come along to meet Sam in person and learn from this inspiring young investor.

Click here to register and attend this evening of increadible property education!

Details below
    Date: Monday 2nd March 2020
    Venue: Club Parramatta, 2 Macquarie Street, Parramatta
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Are bookings essential?
    Absolutely, we have limited seating, so you MUST register to gain access to the event, click here and secure your seat.
    Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $45 per couple.
    Can I bring someone else along?
    Yes, anyone who is interested in property investing, renovating, developing is welcome to come along.

What are you selling?
    Nothing, these events are all about learning and networking with like-minded people

How do I contact the organiser?
    The best way to contact the organiser is via email [email protected], and make sure you put your name, phone number, and question in the email.
    I look forward to seeing you there

Glenn Newberry
    Sydney Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.