All Topics / Creative Investing / Online businesses/Internet income

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of CMSCMS
    Participant
    @cms

Hi All, I’ve just re-read “From 0 to Financial Freedom-how to do it Today ” from 2013 so my info may be very out of date. On page 54, Steve is talking about internet income as an income accelerator , and says he’s “teamed up” with someone to do it. He thrn refers to this website to found out who the guy is,  and to “find out more”. Where is that information on here please (assuming it still exists?).

Cheers,  Cathy

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Cathy,

I believe the person Steve was referring to back then was Derek Gehl.  Derek was often a speaker at Steve’s Mega Conferences back then.  If you do a Search for that name you will find lots of posts, some of which include links to Derek’s website.

Benny

Profile photo of HomeBuyerLouisianaHomeBuyerLouisiana
    Participant
    @homebuyerlouisiana

I believe it is Derek Gehl

HomeBuyerLouisiana | Home Buyer Louisiana
    https://homebuyerlouisiana.com

Aussie entrepreneur investing in New Orleans houses

Profile photo of CMSCMS
    Participant
    @cms

Thank you. Has anyone done this with any kind of success?

Profile photo of ochorios1352ochorios1352
    Participant
    @ochorios1352

I joined up with Derek Gehl from a Steve seminar but I had been following Derek from the late 1990’s early 2000 when he had Internet Marketing University I think he called it with Cory Rudel who unfortunately died in a car racing incident.  Derek sold the business which had become a multi million dollar business to a fund manager and went into retirement.  He then popped up his head at Steve’s seminar that I attended here in Perth and the internet marketing had (I thought) become less time consuming and more simple – I joined Derek’s group.

Excellent education and updating of the latest trends in internet marketing being an original founder of internet marketing education – none better.  However, the time required to build an internet marketing business, the daily/weekly commitment to promote it and the constant updating of software etc makes it a very time consuming endeavour needing perseverance, focus, long term commitment to the constant education to keep up to date with the FB changes, Google changes etc plus creating content & product defy’s the marketing spiel of easy lifestyle, part time job that will make you millions : ask Steve what is involved to make millions ….. speak to one who has been successful at it.

Really successful people usually have multiple IM businesses or do what Steve has done has group seminars to create leverage & marketing for his product that is priced at the right point to provide quantity of enrollment to make the money.

Hope that helps……….. the comments of others who have an IM business would be interesting.

ochorios1352 | PWC Realty
    http://pwcrealty.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Positive Wealth Creation

Profile photo of CMSCMS
    Participant
    @cms

Thanks all. I won’t pursue this as an income accelerator.

Profile photo of maxpmaxp
    Participant
    @maxpoz

Hi All,

I agree with Ochorios, takes alot of personal time and dedication. Its often occurred to me that Public figures in the “wealth creation” space likely pay or leverage other people to create profitable online businesses for them in the same way an employee or manager would manage a business. Its unlikely guys like Robert Kiyosaki spend hours a day/week online writing keyword content and split test marketing etc. The model I’d love to understand or have explained is how to do this and earn a decent income. I know some guys like Tim Ferris use good cost-effective virtual staff but would love not to reinvent the wheel in trial and error. How much does that cost to get going and have someone running it that you manage in terms of ROI, ROAS etc. If I spend a dollar and get two back, that’s an income accelerator… Of course as business owner, we still need to understand online businesses to be able to manage an online business so can’t sidestep the education. The whole…. don’t invest in what you don’t understand.

Thoughts…..

Profile photo of GraciSurlanGraciSurlan
    Participant
    @gracisurlan

I often read about finance and to be honest, even outdated information can be very useful

Profile photo of BrakesAvelBrakesAvel
    Participant
    @brakesavel

I also read this, but you are right, the world is developing every day by leaps and bounds and you need to be aware of the latest information. Everything has already changed. Indeed, even outdated information can be very useful because our life moves in a spiral, and at each revolution, we return to the previous point, or rather the stage that already took place. So, someone’s experience and thoughts are always a great warning against mistakes that you can avoid. I have been participating in cryptocurrency trading for a long time and I found interesting information about crypto scalping on a bitcoin trading forum. It was really helpful, but the most interesting thing is that after this I found similar information in an article from one very old source about real money.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of BrakesAvel BrakesAvel.
    Profile photo of natalakenatalake
    Participant
    @natalake

There are tons of seminars on the Internet on how to increase your income with an online business. Everything is represented as if you will not face any problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.