All Topics / Heads Up! / Bulleen Property Meeting Group – Tuesday 18th February 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony LambrianosTony Lambrianos
    Participant
    @melbpropertymeeting

Welcome to the Bulleen Property Meeting Group.

My name is Tony Lambrianos and I facilitate the Bulleen Property Meeting Group. I am a full-time property investor, entrepreneur, educator and mentor. My role as facilitator is to organise monthly networking events, and invite great property experts and experienced property investors to share valuable property information with you as guest speakers. There is no selling at this meeting just great information sharing.

This can be a great way to expand your skills, gain introductions to high quality industry professionals (mortgage brokers, accountants, solicitors, property subdivision consultants, etc), and develop camaraderie with likeminded property investors who have pracical knowledge in implementing different strategies!

It doesn’t matter whether you are new to property investing or experienced, the meetings absolutely cater for everyone.

I invite you to come to our property meet up and EXPERIENCE our group for yourself – I guarantee you’ll LOVE it!
    — TOPIC: Expert Reveals how to Create Environmentally Sustainable Developments —

This month I am excited to have Ben de Waard, Director and Founder, Sustainable Development Consultants come and present about the importance of Environmentally Sustainable Development (ESD) and what you must know to ensure your property projects comply with current sustainability requirements.

Ben will cover…
    – Why ESD is important in the Planning Process
    – How sustainable design is assessed in Planning
    – Role of an ESD Consultant
    – Overview of Sustainable Development assessment tools
    – Overview of ESD initiatives
    – The future – where is all this heading?

About Ben de Waard

Before beginning SDC almost 16 years ago, Ben spent almost 15 years in a variety of town planning, strategic planning, economic development and environmental planning roles, mainly in local government.

Ben is passionate about sustainability, and how this applies to all types of built environment projects and has extensive experience in projects across Melbourne, and throughout Australia.

Sustainable Development Consultants are committed to assisting architects, designers and developers in producing exceptional built environments for the future. SDC’s 15 years of innovation, pioneering and project delivery is grounded in a commitment to improve the world around us.

Come and meet Ben in person, and network with other investors who are currently buying, developing, renovating and selling in the property market today.
    This is a meetup you won’t want to miss!

Details
    Venue: The Veneto Club in Bulleen (just off the Eastern Freeway) with plenty of parking.
    Date: Tuesday 18th February 2020
    Cost: $30 per head entry charge or $40 per couple
    Time: 6:45pm for a 7pm start, finishes 9pm

Do I Need to RSVP?
    Yes, its easy just click here and secure your place.

I look forward to seeing you there

Tony Lambrianos
    Bulleen Property Meeting Leader

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.