- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
WELCOME to the first Sunshine Coast Property Group meeting of 2020! We are EXCITED!!
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
What’s in store this month?
Let start with our speaker line-up:
1) Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting
With over 25 years in the business, and a keen property developer himself, Paul joins us this month to help all the new starters in the room. He talks; how to start, how to set up, choosing entities and much much more – you’ll not want to miss this one!
2) Next up…The Real Deal with Rod Pascoe
Rod presents his latest 1 into 2 Subdivision with renovation in Nambour, this one taking 12 months with lots of hurdles and branded his “most challenging deal to date”! Come along to hear how he pushed through to the end, making himself a nice profit, and gaining some huge lessons.
3) Matt Sukkarieh from My Financial Group
Sometimes it’s not just the strategy you are trying to implement as a property investor… these days you need to have a broader knowledge than just buying a property, adding value and extracting profit or equity. Come find out more about managing your Superannuation.
4) Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
Russell Sparke, director of Sparke Legal and Conveyancing Force, comes to us with over 25 years experience in Property, Commercial, Business and Vendor Finance law. A genuine down to earth guy who always has your best interests at heart.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending or returning member? Just click the ‘I’m Going’ button in this link, and pay your $10 entry fee on line or $15 at the door.
Here’s a short video on how to RSVP; click here.
If you are unsure of the process or have any difficulties, just pop us an email at [email protected]
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership here.
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Alex Headlands Surf Club
Address: 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast
Date: Tuesday, 18th February 2020
Registration (& cuppa time): 6pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 18th February 2020!
See you there!