Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to the next Brisbane Property Group meeting!
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Entry is FREE if this is your first time attending! Details on how to RSVP, the cost and more at the bottom of the page.
What’s in store this month?
Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors https://onfsurveyors.com.au/
Howard takes the top spot this month with a presentation on “what is the role of a surveyor”. He will have some great insight on how exactly a surveyor fits into a development team.
ONF surveyors offer a broad scope range of surveying services throughout South East Queensland. They specialise in boundary surveys, site level and feature surveys, land development and community title surveys.
Nhan Nguyen from Advanced Property Strategies https://www.advancedpropertystrategies.com/
Nhan always presents fantastic information each time he attends as a guest speaker; and this month is no different. Want to know his plan for surviving and flourishing despite the tighter lending policies, decreasing rental income, and stagnant house prices this year? If you do, don’t miss this one!!
The Real Deal – We have an exciting BUY/RENO/SELL project this month – just finalising the details, so stay tuned…
Alexander Steffan from Steffan Town Planning https://www.steffantp.com.au/
Alexander is a RiskSMART accredited town planning consultant with 15 years experience in gaining approval for his clients. In his presentation, he will be going through the in’s and out’s of all things to do with getting approval for the subdivision of a property. He’ll cover some of the key issues to avoid, some possible solutions for those key issues, and some other consultants you might need to assist in the process.
Do I need to RSVP? Absolutely YES
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our Ultimate Property Hub Membership; click here
If you are a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 25th February 2020
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 25th February 2020!
See you there!