All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Brendan Nichol's Advanced Home Study Courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of melb15melb15
    Participant
    @melb15

I was introduced to Brendan Nichols when he spoke at a Steve McKnight event many moons ago and he went on to be an incredible mentor of mine. I must have listened to these courses hundreds of times.

Unfortunately, having just moved house and digitised everything, I need to get rid of the original copies.

I would give them away but I know that you wouldn’t value them as much as you should if they were free and I want to make sure they go to a good home where they will be valued highly. These courses will make you a multi-millionaire many times over if you apply just a fraction of what Brendan teaches.

• Advanced Cash Generation – 6 Audio CDs of a live seminar, Transcripts & Home Study Manual
    • How to Become a Wealth Magnet – 9 Audio CDs of a live seminar, Transcripts & Home Study Manual
    • The Power Selling Formula – 6 Audio CDs of a live seminar
    • The 9 Absolute Laws of Success – 6 Audio CDs
    • The 10 Tools to Financial Freedom – 1 Audio CD

More info: https://www.brendannichols.com/

$20 each or $60 for the lot. Pickup in Ascot Vale, Melbourne or pay for delivery to wherever you are.

Send me a DM if interested.

Profile photo of melb15melb15
    Participant
    @melb15

This has now gone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.